Friday, November 4, 2011

Chilly evening run - followed by a VERY lazy day

The 3 miles last night were chilly - my black tech jacket was in the dirty clothes, so I opted to wear a regular hoodie over a short sleeved tech shirt .... VERY cold to start out with, then sweating profusely but afraid to take the jacket off and catch pneumonia.  I was also in a considerable amount of discomfort, but ironicly not from sore feet or legs - my back and neck have been so stiff and sore lately, I felt like I was running like the hunchback of Notre Dame -- BUT -- the miles went very quickly for a change.  I was thankful to get back home to find Mr. B had made turkey tacos for dinner.  HAPPY DANCE! ---- OH OH OH, And, I finally saw the number on the scale that I had hit once a few weeks ago, then immediately shot back up from ... so, let's see if I can keep it moving in the DOWNWARD direction this time.  204.2 (A really cool Christmas present to myself would be anything under 200)

Friday brings weight circuit in the morning - thankfully I felt like I wasn't totally whipped from Wednesday's TRX class this time.  Didn't have time for any cardio this morning, and ended up sitting at my desk at work ALLLLLLL DAY.  2:30 came and I had to get out of the building and take a walk - quick loop around campus, and back to bump on a log status again.  I am really NOT liking non-running days.

No comments:

Post a Comment