Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another one down (training run, that is)

So, did I mention that my hamstring was bothering me again? Like a lot.  Soooo, during TRX class yesterday evening I was NOT thrilled with the pain I was feeling in my left leg.  Tried some ibuprofen and tiger balm at bedtime, then opted to use my thigh wrap this morning and stay indoors on the track for the 3 miles on the schedule.  Leg felt better, so I used the foam roller after the run, and did the stretches and exercises the physical therapist showed me when I first strained my hamstring - feels much better this afternoon.  Now I'm just feeling the TRX pain in my arse - literally ... sore glutes .... oy.

Finished Tim's race shirt for the Pilgrim Pacer - so proud of him - and a little nervous for him to, that's normal, right?  His first 1/2 Marathon - he's going to do great, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment