Sunday, August 25, 2013

Nothing at all to do with Running

Recipe for the most fabulous Instant Mocha Coffee in the world ... adapted from my Dad's instant hot chocolate....

1 8QT box of powdered instant milk
1 16oz jar of instant coffee (you choose the brand and whether caffeinated or decaf)
1 1 lb box of Nestle Quik (I use the no sugar added type)
1 16 (or 15) oz jar of Non-Dairy Creamer
Stevia in the Raw (that powdered Stevia stuff) to taste ... depends on how sweet you like your coffee ... I like my coffee sweet and used about 1/3 of a bag (the giant baking bag of Stevia in the Raw)

Mix all of these ingredients together and store in air-tight containers.

Use 1/4 cup of the mix with hot water and ENJOY

Ok, this figures out to approximately 128 servings and I know I'm always heartbroken when it's all gone!
PER SERVING:
73 Calories - 12 Carbs - 1g Fat - 5g Protein - 0g Fiber - 101g Sodium

The Finished Product:  (I use a giant lock-n-lock container - intended for dry cereal and the overflow goes into the Coffee jar and the Quik Box).  VERY Easy to share with friends as gifts too!


No comments:

Post a Comment